What is happening at WDSC-TV?
On July 1, 2012, as a department of Daytona State College, WDSC-TV became part of the Center for Interactive Media, which consists of three areas: WDSC-TV, the Faculty Innovation Center and Instructional Resources. What role does Daytona State College play in regards to WDSC-TV?
WDSC-TV is a department of Daytona State College. We provide a service to the college via educational programming, outreach, classroom support, a student training facility, and a variety of other services. Employees of WDSC-TV are employees of Daytona State College. For more information about Daytona State College, please visit www.DaytonaState.edu
or call 386-506-3000. Programming - Can I get a list of what shows WDSC-TV airs?
Sign up for our monthly e-program guide at our homepage www.wdsctv.org
and you can also use the interactive schedule feature to preview shows two weeks out under the menu titled TV Schedule. You can also check your local newspaper’s daily TV schedule, or the weekly paper schedule (usually distributed with your Sunday newspaper).
If you have questions about a specific program in our line-up, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
. We appreciate your feedback. Where can I watch WDSC-TV?
WDSC-TV Coverage Area
How can I help WDSC-TV stay on the air?
Digital TV Sets and Antennas
15-1 WDSC HD
15-2 WDSC ED*
15-3 WDSC WV*
Bright House Digital
1050 WDSC HD
459 WDSC ED
460 WDSC WV
Dish Network & Direct TV
439 WDSC HD
204 WDSC ED
205 WDSC WV
1015 WDSC HD
* ED – Daytona State College Education Channel
* WV – MhzWorldview
There are multiple ways in which you can support WDSC-TV.
Who should I contact if I have more questions? General Inquiries firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership — Become a member for as little as $40 for an annual donation, or go to http://www.wdsctv.org/pledge.html to find out more about donating, and take advantage of the many member benefits we offer, such as free tickets to local sporting events, concerts and other performances. For a complete break down of benefits, please contact member services at 386-506-4415.
- Sponsorship — Also referred to as "underwriting," you can help WDSC-TV by supporting us through your business. For a variety of annual or incremental payments, your business can be featured on the air. Contact Jacqui Van Kirk for more information at 386-506-4464.
- Donations — We accept donations year-round and have a variety of ways for you to donate, either as a business, group or individual.
- Legacy Gifts — If you would like to support WDSC-TV through a gift at the end of your life, please contact the Daytona State College Foundation at 386-506-3110.
1-800-638-9238 Who should the media/press contact? Jacqui Van Kirk email@example.com
386-506-4464 Development - Underwriting & Member Services Jacqui Van Kirk firstname.lastname@example.org
386-506-4464 Programming/On-Air Schedules Andy Chalanick email@example.com
386-506-3203 On-Air Promos Donald Donado firstname.lastname@example.org
386-506-3736 Broadcast Operations/Engineering Larry Lowe email@example.com
386-506-3508 You can connect with us online:
Our official website: www.wdsctv.org